Now Accepting Registrations for the summer of 2020!
Summer of 2020 and COVID-19 Updates
- Camp Hadar continues to plan for the summer of 2020.
- If we open, it will be for a 6 week summer beginning on July 13, 2020.
- Campers must register for a minimum of 2-consecutive weeks and begin on an odd week of camp (weeks 3, 5, or 7).
- All campers and staff must complete a document attesting to a 14-day quarantine (preceding their first day of camp) at home and leaving to exercise or running essential errands.
- All campers and staff will need to complete all camp forms, including the 2020 Camp Hadar Liability Waiver
- There have been changes to registration, fees, transportation, etc.
- Click here to view our 2020 COVID-19 Protocols for opening camp.
A Rewarding Day Camp Experience for Children
Camp Hadar is a co-ed day camp located on 17 acres of scenic woods and sandy beach on Captain’s Pond in Salem, New Hampshire.
Our goal is to provide all campers with a fun, safe and rewarding camping experience with an emphasis placed on personal growth, friendship, and fun.
We welcome children of all faiths living in Merrimack Valley and southern New Hampshire starting at age 4 through our 15-year-old counselors in training.
2020 Session Dates (Updated 6/8/20)
Camp Hadar is planning to open for 6 weeks this summer. Session 1 has be canceled.
Session 1 – June 29-July 10, 2020
Session 2 – July 13-July 24, 2020
Session 3 – July 27-August 7, 2020
Session 4 – August 10- August 21, 2020
9:00 am to 4:00 pm Daily
$30 additional fee per week. Click here to learn more. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, Camp Hadar will NOT be providing transportation by bus in 2020. All campers will need to e driven to camp.