Camp Hadar is planning on returning to normal operation in the summer of 2022. We are awaiting further guidance from the State of NH. As soon as we have more information, we will update our protocols.
2021 Camp Hadar Changes due to COVID-19 as of 6/7/21 and are subject to change based on NH State Guidelines and CDC recommendations. We will continue to update policies as NH and the CDC update their guidelines for Summer Day Camps.
- All campers and staff will wear a face mask when riding on the bus.
- All campers and staff will need to wear a mask when INSIDE a building when social distancing is not possible.
- Campers and staff will not need to wear a mask when outdoors.
- Campers age 12 and older are encouraged to get the COVID vaccine, but it is not required.
- ALL staff are strongly encouraged to get the COVID vaccine.
- Parent/Guardians will complete a daily COVID screening checklist prior to each day of camp.will be completed by the
- Campers, CITs, and Staff MUST stay home if they are not feeling well or if they came in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- No field trips, overnights, Family Nights, Parent Camper Lunches for 2021
- No TL/CIT Adventure Trip
- Outside visitors will be restricted
- ALL Campers, CITs, and Staff MUST bring their own water bottle (which MUST be labeled with their name)
- ALL personal items MUST be labeled with a name (there will be NO lost and found…any items without a name WILL NOT be returned)
- Campers and CITs should bring spray sunscreen (not lotion)