2018 Employment Opportunities
- Junior Counselors
- Senior Counselors
- Arts and Crafts Director
- Athletics Director
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Camp Hadar is an equal opportunity employer.
Camp Hadar Staff Objectives
- To help campers feel good about themselves and to see themselves as an integral part of a larger community of youth.
- To help each camper develop self-confidence and a feeling of self worth.
- To help each camper develop friendships and to learn to cooperate and communicate with others in group situations.
- To widen the range of interest and experience of each camper, helping each camper to learn new skills and acquire specific skills and/or techniques.
- To foster in each camper a sense of fair play and good sportsmanship.
2018 Staff Orientation Dates
2018 Application for Employment
Apply Now for the Summer of 2018!