Registration > Register a Camper
Online Registration is now available!
Camp Hadar On-line Camper Registration: Please follow the directions below EXACTLY.
TO ENROLL ON-LINE: Just follow the steps below and have your credit card ready to make your deposit. Notice the login is different whether your child is a new camper or is returning to camp.
Your reservation is NOT guaranteed without payment of your deposit.
All prices reflect our 2013 Early Bird Rates.
The multiple week discount is already reflected in your session fees.
Early Bird Camper Rates are valid through April 30, 2013.
After April 30, 2013, Camper Rates will be changed to our 2013 session fees.
To Register a Camper:
1. Choose your session
- Arava 3 Days (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 week options)
- Arava 5 Days, Negev, Sharon, Galil, TLs (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 week options)
- Jr. CITs (4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 week options)
- Sr. CITs (4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 week options)
2. After you select your session choose your weeks
- Click on “There are additional programs available (select the session to view the programs)” and choose the your weeks of camp
3. Choose your transportation information.
4. Choose your t-shirt size.
5. Choose your add-ons:
- Financial Assistance Request
- Make a Donation to the Camp Hadar Scholarship Fund
- TL and CIT Adventure Trip
- Camp Hadar Tie-dye T-shirt
- Camp Hadar Tie-dye Sweatshirt
6. If registering another camper, click “ADD NEW CAMPER” & repeat steps 1-5. If not registering another camper, proceed to step 7.
7. Complete the Parent and Emergency Contact Info.
8. Accept Camp Hadar's and Bunk 1’s Rollcall Terms of Service.
To Register a New Camper Click Here
- Create a Username and Password
- Register a Camper
To Register a Returning Camper Click Here
- Login using your Email Address
- The default password for returning campers is hadar13
- The default password can be changed once you log into your account
- Register a Camper
- IMPORTANT: If your Username and/or Password does NOT work, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER/NEW ACCOUNT! Call the camp office at 978-688-0466 and we will promptly provide you with your Username and Password. Thank you!