Our Workshops Program offers unique enrichment experiences for all our campers!
They can pursue a special interest, explore something new, or enjoy engaging activities in water, sports, arts, music and sciences.
All workshops emphasize investigation, discovery, and creativity in a fun camp environment.
Workshops are chosen on the first Monday of each week of camp.
2019 Workshops (please note: workshops are subject to change)/ 2020 Workshops Coming Soon
- Week 1: Israeli Dancing, Cooking with Bubbe, Israeli Boot Camp
- Week 2: Sing Down, Hadar “Double Dare”, Hadar “Game of Games”, Archery
- Week 3: Water Polo, Water Volleyball, Fun with Watercolor, Tie Dye, Kayak Capture the Flag
- Week 4: Superhero Academy, Pirate School, Ninja Training, Explorers Club
- Week 5: Hadar “Master Chef”, Camp Hadar “Amazing Race,” Kayak Karaoke, “Shark Tank/Hadar Makers, Dancing with Hadar
- Week 6: Leagues I (Campers will be drafted into teams as they compete in classic camp sports to become our Hadar League Champions!)
- Week 7: Leagues II (Campers will be drafted into teams as they compete in classic camp sports to become our Hadar League Champions!)
- Week 8: Friendship Bracelets, Memory Scrapbook Making, Friendship Sports Tournament, Memory Makers (summer highlight video making)